In order to be eligible for this program, students must:
- Be a high school junior (senior class of 2022).
- Have at least a cumulative 3.0 G.P.A. through their sophomore year. (Any student who attains a 3.0 G.P.A. by the end of the fall semester of their junior year may submit a late nomination by February 19th, 2021.)
- Have held TWO LEADERSHIP ROLES to which they were chosen by their peers or an adult leader within the past two years in school, religious or community sponsored organizations.
Students must participate in each of the following activities:
- Completion of the online application form.
- Virtual orientation for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
- Be photographed by Holifield Photography for school banner as well as regional media recognition.
- Attendance at the Leadership Seminar & Awards Ceremony co-sponsored by Asbury University, Eastern Kentucky University, Georgetown College and Transylvania University.
Application Deadline: Friday February 19th, 2021