Application deadline: September 26th, 2018
In order to be eligible for this recognition, students must:
- Be a high school junior (senior class of 2020).
- Have at least a cumulative 3.0 G.P.A. through their sophomore year. (Any student who attains a 3.0 G.P.A. by the end of the fall semester of their junior year may submit a late nomination by January 11th, 2019.)
- Have held TWO LEADERSHIP ROLES to which they were chosen by their peers or an adult leader within the past two years in school, religious or community sponsored organizations.
Students must participate in each of the following activities:
- Completion of the Application Form, Leadership Essay and Biography by Wednesday, September 26th, 2018.
- Orientation at Holifield Photography for information about the program, photography session and photographic displays.
- Be photographed by Holifield Photography for community and school displays as well as regional media recognition.
- Attendance at the Leadership Seminar & Awards Ceremony co-sponsored by Asbury University, Eastern Kentucky University, Georgetown College and Transylvania University.